Saturday, March 13, 2010

bad bad bad

bad day before my exam...all type of obstacles appeared in one day...
i need to concentrate for my studies,but end up,there was air cond service going on from morning 10 to evening 6...in btw this period of time,where should i hang out for my studies...to his room...to old town...i cant concentrate at all...there is no peace!
shit thing happened,no electric when i plan to study...luckily it back soon...if not i will ke siao!
fine...arguement with ppl is never ending...who can just listen bla bla bla without shooting back...God i guess...
but im paling with god...no choice...receive it all back!
sorry mum,i should not blame u,thanks for ur love to me,u didnt scold me back,as i lepas geram on u,but u comfort me...
sorry bro,i didnt want to break down in front of u,i know u will be worrying about me,thanks..i know u r the best bro in this world..i love u..
sorry to me,as i lose control,i should increase my eq..
sorry to u,i shouldnt lepas geram,as i hav no right to do tht, u hav no obligation to receive it...

ciao

"all the best for my studies"

2 comments:

折翼天使 said...

hey sis, relax, dun b so stress ya =)
when feel tension cn hv a chat v me =)

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood ways to build an income online.